Release of Beem 0.1.5
Beem-0.1.5 is available for download
The Beem Team is proud to give us the version 0.1.5 of Beem.
You can download it here on the website.
- Bug #248: Switching servers while logged in
- Bug #274: "XMPPP" should be "XMPP" on welcome screen (first run)
- Bug #275: Buttons are not localized in account creation wizard
- Bug #277: GUI uglinesses
- Bug #284: Beem fails to authenticate - Wireshark analysis - DIGEST-MD5 protocol error?
- Bug #293: Unable to view received messages.
- Bug #298: Timestamp on german layout is a telephonenumber link
- Bug #313: Mixed UI locale after installation
- Bug #321: Exception when username does not have an @
- Bug #324: Authorization request
- Bug #329: White space before question mark
- Feature #245: Add support for chat history
- Feature #255: Accessing open chats
- Feature #260: Minimal interface for chat windows
- Feature #267: Include last chat text in status message
- Feature #268: Soft keyboard improvements
- Feature #280: Remove Fading edge in chats
- Feature #286: Add support for XEP-0115: Entity Capabilities
- Feature #295: xml
- Feature #309: XEP-0084: User Avatar
- Feature #310: Add an option to enable smack debugging in Logcat
- Feature #316: Set last used status when (re)starting Beem client
- Spanish translation
- Italian translation
- Swedish translation
A big thanks to all the people who contribute to Beem and keep supporting our work.
Come join us on the mailing list or on the muc email@example.com or on IRC #beem on freenode.