Add Basque language localization to Beem
Added by Asier Iturralde Sarasola over 10 years ago.
Updated about 10 years ago.
I translated Beem to Basque using your translation site in April but I can't use Beem in my language yet.
Can you include the Basque translation in your next release?
- Category set to User Interface
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Asier Iturralde Sarasola
The release candidate for the next version of Beem is out (Beem-0.1.8_rc2). It is time to update your translations and send the corresponding strings.xml file if you want it to be include in the next release in nearly two weeks.
I have just updated the Basque translation using the PHP Android String Translation Tool. Now all the strings are translated.
Please include the translation in the next release.
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Target version set to 0.1.8
Also available in: Atom